Do you want to meet a foreigner? DO you want him or her to live with you for 11 days and then go away? You can have a home-stay with an Up With People cast member. I have heard of them and they came to my high-school in Canada. If you are interested, they are a traveling group of amateur performers who travel looking to get experience as performers and artists.

You would be responsible for feeding and housing them, and helping transport them to and from Chuanghua. Apparently sending them on the train is OK, if you are busy working!

If you are interested in having a cast member home-stay with you, then email Carolyn @

Here is the Up With People Website:

Here is a video from youtube: